Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Itinerary

I have a plan.

I swear!

Well, I sorta have a plan. Okay, I have an idea of a plan. Correction - I have a fair inkling of something that looks like a plan.
It goes like this:

4 days (!) on the train from Moscow to Almaty, Kazakhstan
2 days in Almaty, Kazakhstan
2 day train to Urumqi, China

From Urumqi there are a few possible options but it is looking like I will be visiting:

Xi'an to see the terracotta warriors
Chengdu to see the pandasTibet for probably 7 days and maybe a trek to Everest Base Camp

The BEST part - there is a volunteer program with the Wolong Nature Reserve where I would get to clean up panda shit! I'm SOOOOOOooooooooo pumped for that! And, you get to hold a panda...I'm kinda pumped for that.


Then Beijing. Then home :(

I'll keep you posted because, knowing me, I might end up in Australia. Oh - and no Facebook in China....wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment