Saturday, March 5, 2011

Finally... a decision!

It's official - Argentina for April 2011. It took me a very long while to decide and no one had any sympathy for the stress that I was under.

But for the record, trying to decide where you want to go when you want to go everywhere is difficult. Balancing things such as weather, money, time, distance, flight routing, access to internet...all variables that affected this decision. For instance, I'm not going to go to Nepal for only a month because it is so far and getting around wastes a lot of time. Peru sounded like a good idea but over Easter the entire country shuts down and doesn't even party. No chance I was going there.

Argentina made the cut this time. Partly because the Lonely Planet was available in the bookstore, partly because Air Canada flies there. Oh and I guess there are some really cool things too - like gauchos and Andes. I have no idea what I'm going to do there or what is even there to see. I expect lots of cows and maybe a mountain or two. I'll tell you once I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment