Thursday, April 21, 2011

Homeward Bound

We are headed home on Saturday and after many, many hours on the bus; many, many bottles of wine consumed and hopefully only a few, miniscule pounds gained; it's time to come home.

I never plan anything for the last few days of travel because after having been gone so long you start to look ahead to all the stuff you have to do when I get home. Everything from remembering where my car is parked to scheduling my leg wax, you just start looking ahead.

Luckily, Santiago has little to detain me, it's got a nice vibe with some friendly people but nothing to really see or do. So, we'll wander and drink wine with breakfast, lunch and dinner and wander around some more.

Then home, sweet home. At least for 3 weeks....then it's off to Mongolia I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment